Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Week in West Kerry (Day 4)

My first one from Day 4. I had my eye on this scene all week and was determined to get up early enough to catch the sun in the right place, should the weather clear.
 
Morning Glow, Milltown (Near Dingle)
(10" x 12" Oil on Board)





My second from Day 4. I wasted a lot of time trying to find a place to get at this view. I eventually took a chance on trespassing on some farmland, but thankfully got away with it!

Towards Clogher Head, Near Ferriter's Cove
(10" x 12" Oil on Board)








My third from Day 4. I had quite an audience while painting this iconic view, but it was fun.

Evening Glow, Coumeenoole
(14" x 11" Oil on Board)









Here are some photos of the scenes:-



















I'll post the final three tomorrow, if I get time.

No comments: